How to publish online store offers
Online store offers provide you with the opportunity to promote virtual or physical goods on your e-commerce site, booking engine, app downloads, in-app purchases, subscriptions or any virtual store.
Tap here for how to publish physical store offers.
Offers are date and location specific, allowing you to target a specific city or a whole country.
How to publish a online store offer on iOS
Cost: Publishing your first offer is free. Get more charge packages with additional bonuses as you publish more offers. You can pay through Apple Pay, AliPay or PayPal.
Time required: 8 minutes.
Requirements: An app in the iTunes store, an in-app purchase function, an e-commerce site, booking engine or any virtual store that accepts voucher codes.
- In the menu-bar, tap “Publish”.
- Tap “Create Online store offer”.
- Tap the camera icon. Take a good product photo with your camera or choose a photo from Photos.
- Create an offer title that includes keywords.
- Create an offer description with further details.
- Tap “Offer availability” > set start / end date > tap “Done”.
- Create a short member description that includes keywords.
- Tap “Online store”
- Tap “Store name”, this the online store name displayed on your offer.
- Select “Store type” > The default is “Web”, select “App” if your offer is for iTunes connect.
- Tap “URL” and enter the the direct link to your offer.
- Tap “Done”.
- Tap and select that category your offer represents.
- Indicate if your store accepts Apple Pay.
- Tap “Country & region” > select the country you want your offer to be published in. > tap “Done”.
- Tap “City” if you would like to target a specific city within the country you’ve selected before.
- Tap “Voucher code” and enter the voucher code your own store admin provides you.
- Tap “Number issues” and enter the number of offers you make available. If you have six iPhone covers to sell, enter 6, if you have a single item for sale, enter 1. Each offer you publish occurs a nominal publishing fee.
- Tap “Save”, your offer has been saved.
- Tap “Submit” for approval or tap “Later” for further editing.
Offers go online immediately upon approval or within 24 hours if set to a future start date.