How to publish physical store offers
Physical store offers provide you with the instant power to promote goods or services available at your brick & mortar store, marketplace, pop up store or event.
Tap here for how to publish online store offers.
Offers are date and time specific. This allows you to drives traffic to your place at the exact time you need it.
How to publish a physical store offer on iOS.
Time required: 8 minutes
Cost: Publishing your first offer is free. Get more charge packages with additional bonuses as you publish more offers. You can pay through Apple Pay, AliPay or PayPal.
- A physical item or service you would like to offer.
- A good photo of the physical location (use camera or photos).
- Store name, address, phone number & business hours
- An email address where notifications will be sent to when an offer has been used.
- In the menu-bar, tap “Publish”.
- Tap “Create Physical store offer”.
- Tap the camera icon. Take a good product photo with your camera or choose a photo from Photos.
- Create an offer title that includes keywords.
- Create an offer description with further details.
- Tap “Offer availability” > set start / end date, days available and start / end time.
- Tap validity > indicate if your offer is available on national holidays and if the offer can be used multiple times by the same person.
- Create a short member description that includes keywords.
- Tap and select that category your offer represents.
- Tap “Physical location” and select where the offer will be made available.
- Tap “Number issues” and enter the number of offers you make available. If you have six iPhone covers to sell, enter 6, if you have a single item for sale, enter 1. Each offer you publish occurs a nominal publishing fee.
- Tap “Save”, your offer has been saved.
- Tap “Submit” for approval or tap “Later” for further editing.
Offers go online immediately upon approval or within 24 hours if set to a future start date.