iOS Developer, Swift
Posted: April 22, 2018
English: Business level
This is a part-time / contract job. We're working hard to run our business profitably so we can be around for a long time, so we take small steps as we hire.
You can work from anywhere. We're a fully remote team spread across different cities.
Seeking a creative and highly motivated engineer to design, build and maintain iOS, macOS and watchOS applications.
- Passion for developing seamless user experiences
- Ability to find simpler solutions to existing complex problems and workflows
- Object-oriented design and programming skills
- Established history of writing clean, maintainable code
- Demonstrated ability for creative and critical thinking
- Ability to write high-performance code and architect complex systems
- Aptitude for working constructively with designers and teammates on the design of new features
- Experience building interactive applications
- Swift and Objective-C development experience
- Strong Xcode development environment experience