Location Services allows doko to show you nearby offers.
When the notification panel appears, select the option “Allow” to receive relevant offers.
Enable Location Services on macOS
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu.
- Click the Security & Privacy icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock icon in the lower left is locked, click it and enter an admin name and password to unlock it.
- Select Location Services.
- Check the “Enable Location Services” checkbox.
Enable Location Services in macOS Safari
- In Safari select Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy icon in the Preferences window.
- Select the “Prompt for each website one time only” or “Prompt for each website once each day” option.
Enable Location Services for iOS
- Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Scroll down to doko.
- Select “Always” or “While Using the App”.
How to set your exact GPS position (iOS device)
- Ensure that date, time, and time zone are set correctly.
- Turn on Wi-Fi (WLAN) or Cellular Data.
- Open the doko app and Sign in.
- Select More > Dashboard > Physical location & Point of sale > select the physical location > Address > tap “Auto GPS look up”.
- Latitude and Longitude data are entered.
- Scroll down to “Confirm your location on map”.
- Zoom in and drop new pin if required.
- Tap Done.